The cornerstone of the West Davis Active Adult Community is The Activity and Wellness Center, a 3+ acre parcel.
This Center will be a neighborhood gathering place, somewhere to meet and catch up with friends and neighbors: a key design goal.
Current plans include:
- Privately owned and managed Health Club with physical therapy services.
- Warm water pool for aqua aerobics and lap swimming.
- Private Club House designed to encourage residents to enjoy it often.
- Coffee House open to residents and the public – “buy coffee, stay there, or take it to your Club House.”
- Privately-owned and operated restaurant, open to the public, with outdoor dining. (Expanded service/food catering tailored to residents changing needs over time.)
- Other services that encourages a mixture of ages: younger people in their daily life keep older people more engaged with life as they age into their 90’s and beyond.